Cornell College, a residential liberal arts college, and a member of the Midwest Conference of the NCAA Division III located in Mount Vernon, IA, is seeking applications for an assistant softball coach.
- Recruitment of qualified student-athletes.
- Assist with all aspects of fundraising.
- Designing and implementing training.
- Home event and equipment management.
- Travel planning.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
- A bachelor's degree is required; experience in coaching at the college level is preferred.
- Experience in coaching hitting and outfield preferred.
- The successful candidate will have a solid knowledge of the sport, be eager to learn and assist with all aspects of coaching, have strong people skills, be dedicated to enriching the experience of the student-athlete, and be committed to the development and success of the softball program, and have knowledge and experience with NCAA rules and regulations.
- A valid driver's license is required.