The Assistant Softball Coach is responsible for assisting with coaching and recruiting, instructing, and coordinating various program related activities. The Assistant Softball Coach is required to abide by the rules and regulations established by Bay College and the National Junior College Athletic Association.
- Associates Degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years High School or Collegiate playing or coaching experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the sports program.
- Knowledge of athletic recruitment, methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of NJCAA regulations and guidelines governing recruitment and retention of student athletes.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Prior higher education recruiting experience.
- Experience pitching or coaching pitching at the high school or collegiate level.