The Assistant Softball Coach assists the Head Softball Coach in directing all activities of the softball program within NCAA, LSC, TAMUK, and TAMUS policies, guidelines, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with effective fundamental teaching, training, and skill development of softball student-athletes.
- Assist with successfully recruiting, retaining, developing and graduating high-performing softball student-athletes.
- Assist with the preparation, organization, design, and implementation of effective practice plans, off-season programs, scouting reports, and recruiting systems.
- Effective and timely preparation and management of administrative functions related to the softball program.
- Assist in ordering equipment and maintaining inventory.
- Effective community engagement, donor, and public relations.
- Consistent compliance with NCAAII, LSC, TAMUK, and TAMUS policies, rules, and regulations.
- Education - Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience - Two (2) years of college coaching experience.
- Licensing/Professional Certification - Valid driver's license.