To help achieve our vision, Maranatha is seeking a Assistant Softball Coach with a dynamic Christian testimony and passionate commitment to our mission. Maranatha's Coaches are instrumental in fostering student personal growth and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work cooperatively with the entire athletic staff.
- Maintain good public relations with media, board members, parents, officials, players, fans.
- Demonstrate professional growth.
- Provide game results to Athletic Department and Max Preps.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and Godly characteristics.
- Accept responsibilities outside the team as they relate to the school and community (e.g. Fresh Start Day, Open House).
- Assume responsibility for care of materials, equipment and facilities.
- Keep updated inventory of all equipment and uniforms.
- Be responsible for game day set-up and clean-up of the facilities.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATIONS STANDARDS:
- Minimum Education requirements are dependent upon the level of coaching required.
- Minimum of one-year coaching.
- Experience coaching at the high school level or higher, desired.
- Experience coaching in a Christian school or faith-based organization and/or non-profit organization, desired.