The Assistant Softball Coach supports the oversight of a successful NCAA Division III softball program within a competitive conference structure. Responsibilities include:
- Assist head softball coach in meeting all annual athletic department goals as related to recruitment of strong student-athletes
- Lead student-athletes to a strong team structure that develops student-athlete experiences and competitive team results
- Assist the head coach of the softball program in meeting all annual athletic recruiting goals including alumnae relations
- Counsel student-athletes in all aspects of the college experience and in transitioning from college to a career.
- Provide administrative support for the softball program including travel arrangements, budget management, equipment ordering and other tasks as needs arise.
- Ensure compliance (and reporting of violations) with NCAA Division III and MIAC rules.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Coaching experience at the NCAA, high school, or club level.