Duties will include, but not limited to; assisting the head coach in all phases of an intercollegiate softball program, recruiting within conference guidelines, teaching advanced softball skills, assisting with the monitoring of individual’s academic progress, overseeing transportation of the team, participate in fundraising activities, encouraging and demonstrating good sportsmanship, and processing of appropriate institutional and conference paperwork. This position reports to the head softball coach and the athletic director.
- Assisting the head coach in all phases of an intercollegiate softball program.
- Recruiting within conference guidelines.
- Teaching advanced softball skills.
- Assisting with the monitoring of individual’s academic progress.
- Overseeing transportation of the team.
- Participate in fundraising activities.
- Encouraging and demonstrating good sportsmanship.
- Processing of appropriate institutional and conference paperwork.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Current First Aid/CPR certification.
- Valid unrestricted Washington State Driver’s License.
Olympic College provides equal opportunity in education and employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, creed, religion, or status as a veteran of war.