- Assist in developing and executing recruitment of quality student athletes including but not limited to: off-campus evaluation, contacts, organization of on-campus visits, and tryouts.
- Advise and instruct student-athletes on skill development.
- Be an integral part of practice and game preparation.
- Attend and instruct during all games, practices, weightlifting sessions, conditioning sessions, and individual workouts.
- Develop and implement an academic monitoring system of all student-athletes.
- Organize and carry out film exchanges through Game Tape Exchange.
- Organization and burning of game film for opponents and head coach.
- Develop and implement a strength program.
- Monitoring the student-athletes’ growth within the strength program.
- Scouting of opponents and instructing team on the strategies that will be implemented.
- Previous successful coaching experience and/or playing experience and recruiting at the collegiate level. Ability to work various hours, including nights and weekends throughout the year for practice, games and recruiting. Excellent written/oral communication, as well as demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred.