- Has the ability to organize and supervise.
- Has previous successful coaching experience in high school softball or equivalent.
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times and can effectively communicate with parents in a positive and timely manner.
- The coach should have substantial technical knowledge of softball as well as the willingness to continue with professional development within coaching.
- The coach must serve as an appropriate role model for student athletes through his/her instructions and actions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Awareness of athletic policies approved by the Tanque Verde High School Athletic Department and is responsible for their implementation and adherence by the entire staff of the sports program.
- Has knowledge of and abides by the Arizona Interscholastic Association (AIA) constitution, bylaws, policies and procedures.
- Understands the proper administrative line of command and refers all requests or grievances through proper channels. • Attends all public/staff/departmental meetings as requested.