Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist Head Coach at games and practices.
- Assists with off-season conditioning.
- Teach fundamental skills and strategies related to sport.
- Cooperates and collaborates with other softball coaching staff to establish and implement the shared program philosophy, skills, and techniques to be taught.
- Cooperates and communicates respectfully to parents and school administration.
- Supervise bus trips and locker room, as well as, behavior at away and home games.
- Maintain sportsmanship and respect to other teams, coaches, bus drivers, and community members.
- Coaches must keep an accurate record of equipment and uniform inventory.
- Cooperates in helping the booster club and other organizations that support the success of the athletics department.
- Follows district policies and procedures.
- Softball coaching experience.
- Experience in K-12 setting, preferred.
- Current First Aid Certification or the ability to get certified.
- Ability to work cooperatively and harmoniously as a team member.
- Ability to plan, organize, and work without close supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with District personnel and the public.
- Ability to respect confidential information.
- Meet OSAA certification requirements.