Xavier University of Louisiana is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Softball Coach. This position will report directly to the Head Softball Coach under the direction of the Executive Director of Athletics and Recreation. Assisting the Head Coach in overseeing, organizing, and administering all aspects of a competitive NAIA softball program. Perform duties in all pre-season, in-season and off-season practice sessions, as perform duties during intercollegiate competitions as assigned by the head coach, perform administrative duties as assigned by the head coach, including, but not limited to: Conducting study halls, checking class attendance of student-athletes, team travel plans assisting with equipment, room checks, etc.
- Bachelor degree,
- 1 year of coaching experience at any level, Proficient communication skills.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills.
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty.
- Highly thorough and dependable.