The Assistant Softball Coach is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the softball program, including but not limited to; individual athlete development, pre-season and conditioning programs, recruitment and contact of prospective student-athletes, skill instruction, practice planning, visit coordination, equipment purchase and organization, field maintenance, academic oversight and assistance, travel planning, strength and conditioning program implementation and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Collegiate playing with 1-2 yeas experience at a competitive level and or/college coaching experience.
- Ability to function effectively as a team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sensitivity to the needs of student-athletes and an understanding of their overall educational goals as well as the academic mission of the University.
- Positive attitude towards the University and its intercollegiate programs is essential.
- Ability to conduct self in a productive, professional manner at all times.
North Carolina A&T State University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. No one who applies or seeks employment will be denied admission to or employment at North Carolina A&T State University on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or sexual orientation and sexual identity.