- Assist in organizing and conducting team practices to prepare the team for competition. Travel locally, regionally, and nationally for any regular or post-season events.
- Contribute to the execution of the program’s recruiting plan for prospective student-athletes. Including regional and national travel and the use of various forms of communication.
- Serve in an administrative capacity as needed, including but not limited to, a secondary duty, game management assignments, as well as serving on department and campus-wide committees.
- Oversee student-athlete’s academic progress and be available for consultation and support for overall student-athlete well-being.
- Assist in the engagement and communication with alumni and fundraising initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 1-3 years of collegiate coaching or playing experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends throughout the year to accomplish the tasks necessary for success in this field.
- Commitment to working and teaching within an environment that embraces the development of students around their education, cultural diversity, mental health awareness, and healthy masculinity.
Wheaton College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any individual or group on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or disability. In a continuing effort to maintain and enrich an intellectually diverse learning environment, the Department and the College actively encourages applications from women and members of underrepresented groups.