The mission of the NC State University Department of Athletics is to prepare student-athletes to compete at the highest level and to inspire them to be leaders now and for the future by providing the best environment to achieve their athletic, academic, and personal aspirations as well as providing support for the professional development of our coaches and staff, all within the role of the greater institutional relationships to the University.
Essential Job Duties:
- Adheres to the NCAA and ACC governing policies and procedures. Attends compliance education meetings; demonstrates commitment to both the intent and spirit of applicable NCAA and ACC rules and regulations; demonstrates integrity and professionalism in applying guidelines to individual program.
- Assists with the scouting and off-campus recruitment of student-athletes, to include assisting with on-campus visits of prospective student-athletes, as well.
- Assists in coaching and teaching skill-development in student-athletes. Instructs on team philosophy, physical health and safety.
- Monitors the conditioning and training of student-athletes, in conjunction with the Strength Coach and the Athletic Training staff.
- Attends coaches’ preparatory meetings. Develops and implements strategies resulting from these meetings.
- Master’s Degree.
- 2 years of coaching experience at Division 1 level.
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.