- Complies fully with all NCAA, Big Ten (or other conference) and Indiana University rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
- Assists the head coach in the development of a competitively successful team to represent Indiana University positively and responsibly.
- Provides student athletes the opportunity for a positive experience and climate in which to achieve their academic, athletic, and personal goals.
- Develops instructional plans for individual student athletes and the entire team, ensuring that special needs and issues as identified by the coaching staff are addressed.
- Assists the head coach in providing leadership and instruction in the academic, personal, and athletic development of student athletes by counseling team members in academic, citizenship, sportsmanship, and personal matters, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrates time management and priority setting skills.
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.