Elon University is seeking a highly motivated Assistant Softball Coach – Hitting/Defensive Coach. Reporting to the Head Softball coach, the position assists in the coaching and administration of the softball program in accordance with NCAA Division I, CAA and Elon University regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary focus is the recruitment and development of hitters/defense (Preferably Infield/Catchers).
- Scouting of opponents.
- Recruiting potential student-athletes.
- Assist with daily practice and preparation for game strategy.
- Coordinate clinics, volunteer activities and fundraisers for the softball program.
- Assisting with the development of post season and summer individual improvement programs.
- Knowledge of 643 Charts, Synergy, ARMs, Microsoft, Google and other software as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
As an equal opportunity employer, Elon’s principles of diversity extend to race and gender identity, age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion, and other aspects of one’s identity.