Reports to the Head Softball Coach and assist in the administration of all phases of the softball program in accordance with NCAA Division I, ASUN Conference, and Stetson University rules and philosophies.
- Computer skills a must.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, fellow employees, program boosters, and the public.
- Bachelor's degree; master’s preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and develop worldwide recruiting master plan.
- Possession and maintenance of a valid Florida driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
Stetson University's Athletics Program has a vision of developing a culture of champions athletically, academically, and within the community. This vision is accomplished through a mission of recruiting and developing student-athletes, coaches, and staff, creating a culture of champions, within and outside of competition. The department operates with five core values: Championship Culture, Integrity, Excellence, Pride/Tradition, and Leadership. To learn more about the Vision, Mission and Core Values for Stetson Athletics, visit GoHatters.com and click on Mission Statement under the Inside Athletics tab.