The University at Buffalo’s Division of Athletics department invites qualified candidates to apply for the Assistant Softball Pitching Coach position to enhance the development and skills of the Student-Athletes. The successful candidate must demonstrate pitching knowledge, organization, planning and coaching techniques for a Division I program.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of scholarship student-athletes, identify, recruit, and retain student athletes, and participate in fundraising, community and alumni relations.
- Recruit student-athletes that can contribute athletically to the program and also reflect the academic standards of UB.
- Responsible for compliance with the policies and rules of the University, the NCAA, and the Mid-American Conference.
- Teach skills related to the Softball Sport Program. Develop and implement thorough, sound and safe teaching plans for pitching.
- Make maximum use of all technologies to develop the student-athlete to fullest potential.
- Responsible for fundraising for the sport program.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Division I Coaching experience or pitching experience.
- Strong organizational, planning and communication skills.