Reports to the Assistant Athletic Director of Communications and serves as a department liaison for athletic media and communications. This position will be responsible for the maintenance and updating of team and individual statistics for Keiser University’s intercollegiate athletic programs and will assist in game day oversight of statistics, streaming broadcast, and/or game day staff.
- Assist in maintaining and updating the conference and NAIA on individual statistics for all intercollegiate athletic programs.
- Maintain information on Athletics webpage to include:
- Updating scores, providing game recaps, coach/player interviews and live broadcasts.
- Archives of player and game statistics.
- History and record books of all athletic teams.
- Work closely with all members of the Keiser coaching staff to ensure all statistics are accurate.
- Communicate with and submit scores and information as needed to The Sun Conference and any other athletic conference Keiser University is associated with (NAIA).
- Input of rosters and schedules.
- Synch all stat programs together between NAIA-Sun Conference-Keiser.
- Submit all required assignments on or before designated due dates.
- Report any known violations or concerns to administration.
- Conform to all Athletic Department policies and procedures as required.
- Represent Keiser University and the Athletic Department as a team player, as a professional, and as a role model for all student-athletes.
- Attend regularly scheduled Athletic Department Staff meetings.
- Possess a valid CPR Certification.