Duke University is seeking a qualified candidate to be an Assistant Sports Performance Coach working with the Duke Football Program. This position is responsible for assisting in designing, implementing, conducting, and monitoring sports performance programs for the football student-athletes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Health Sciences or related field.
- Current NSCA CSCS or CSCCa SCCC certification.
- Minimum of two years as a sports performance coach at the collegiate or professional level
- CPR/First Aid Certification required.
- The candidate must also possess strong organizational and communications skills.
- Professional demeanor and high standard of ethics and integrity pertaining to collegiate athletics.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse workplace, with sports medicine and nutrition professionals, and support staff.
- Master’s Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Health Sciences or related field.
- Demonstrated experience training elite collegiate level student-athletes.
- Additional relevant certifications (e.g. USAW).
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.