The purpose of this position is to assist with the year round development and implementation of Strength and Conditioning for all 33-varsity teams. There are multiple positions available.
- Develop and implement strength and conditioning programs for Ice Hockey.
- Develop practice and game strength and conditioning routines for Ice Hockey.
- Develop and implement strength and conditioning programs for 2 additional varsity sports.
- Assist in areas of coaching Strength and Conditioning with all 33 varsity sports.
- Daily cleaning of all equipment in Pitt Center and Martire Family Arena weight room.
- Assist with scheduling usage of weight rooms.
- Program Development for assigned areas by the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach.
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
- Bachelor degree in exercise science or related field.
- Preferred Master degree in exercise science or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a college Strength and Conditioning setting.
- CSCS through the NSCA or SCCC through CSCCa.
- CPR/AED certified.