The assistant strength & conditioning coach position is a part-time, 12-month position. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, implementing, and overseeing S&C programs for assigned teams;
- Assisting with the daily management and operations of the Doe Weight Room;
- Maintain high levels of communication with sports coaches, athletic trainers, student-athletes, and other S&C staff;
- Help to maintain weight room equipment and facility function;
- Assist with education and development of interns and work-study students;
- Perform other duties assigned by Head Strength & Conditioning Coach.
- The candidates for this position should have a Bachelor's Degree in an applicable field of study, with a Master's Degree preferred;
- SCCC and or CSCS certification along with CPR & First Aid Certifications are required, along with 2 years of experience in the field (intern and GA experience excepted).
At Davidson College, we believe the college grows stronger by recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff committed to building an inclusive community. In order to achieve and sustain educational excellence, we seek to hire talented faculty and staff across the intersections of diverse races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, socio-economic backgrounds, political perspectives, abilities, cultures, and national origins.