Reporting to the Director of Athletics and Director for Health, Wellness and Performance, the position conducts and monitors strength and conditioning, assists in the rehabilitation of injured athletes, and assists in the management of strength and conditioning facility.
- Conducts, and monitors strength and conditioning programs for multiple sport programs.
- Assists with rehabilitation of injured athletes.
- Supports education for student-athletes about nutrition and supplementation.
- Assists with the coordinating and maintenance of weight room/strength facilities.
- Assists in scheduling weight room training for the various athletic programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- University, NCAA and SCIAC rules and regulations.
- The care and prevention of athletic injuries, basic sports injury first aid and emergency procedures.
- Principles of sports training.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of strength and conditioning equipment.
- Coordinate various Division III athletic operations including camps, special events.
- Serve as a positive role model for student-athletes.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with University, NCAA, and SCIAC rules and regulations.
- Work within a team-oriented philosophy.
- Lift moderately heavy equipment and materials.
- Provide a safe environment for students, athletes, visitors and other constituents.