- Assist with the implementation of strength and conditioning and sport science programming.
- Support the implementation of rehab and reconditioning programs.
- Assist with collection and analysis of athlete monitoring data (including Catapult, force plates, Gym Aware).
- Support the development and implementation of performance nutrition protocols.
- Assist Athletic Training Staff as needed.
- 1-3 years of full-time experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the physiological, psychological, and technical demands of ice hockey.
- Experience in an elite sports environment, hockey experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's (or working towards) preferred.
- CSCS certification required, ATC considered.
- CPR/AED certified.
- Experience in athlete monitoring, testing, and management systems.
- Experience using Catapult and other physical performance assessment technology (such as VALD suite preferred).