Two Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coaches needed to help implement and oversee S&C programs at Davidson College. One coach will cater to Baseball, Women's Tennis, and Men's Tennis, while the other will cater to Men's & Women's Swimming & Diving, Men's & Women's Track & Field, and assist with Football, as assigned.
- Designing, implementing, and overseeing S&C programs for assigned teams.
- Assisting with the daily management and operations of the Weight Room.
- Maintain high levels of communication with sport coaches, athletic trainers, student athletes, and other S&C staff.
- Help to maintain weight room equipment and facility function.
- Assist with education and development of interns and work study students.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Director of Sports Performance (Strength & Conditioning).
- The candidates for this position should have a Bachelor's Degree in an applicable field of study, with a Master's Degree preferred.
- SCCC and or CSCS certification along with CPR & First Aid Certifications are required, along with 1+ years of experience in the field in the collegiate setting (intern and GA experience excepted).