- Bachelor's degree,
- 2 years of collegiate experience in strength and conditioning (grad school work included),
- CSCS and/or CsCCa Certification, and
- Valid driver's license, maintains a low risk driving record and is able to be insured by the University.
- Master's Degree,
- 4 years of strength and conditioning experience,
- Experience in coaching and teaching student athletes in nutrition,
- Able to demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills, and
- Strong computer skills.