Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the University's mission and athletic department core values of SPIRIT, SERVICE and STRENGTH.
- Organize and design strength, power, speed, agility, and flexibility programs for assigned sports (Up to 6 sports).
- Work in conjunction with coaches and athletic trainers to ensure safety of student-athletes.
- Assist in the training and motivation of over 350 student-athletes to maximize their potential for athletic performance and injury prevention.
- Maintain safety, hygiene, and efficiency of the workout facility.
- Adhere to rules and regulations of the University, SSC, and NCAA.
- Must represent the Lynn University Department of Athletics in a manner that will enhance and promote confidence in the athletic program.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (Masters is preferred).
- Experience training and working with collegiate student-athletes.
- CSCS or SCCC, CPR, AED, and First Aid certifications.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, inspire and lead others.
- Demonstrated professional judgment and discretion.
- Demonstrated flexibility, time management, initiative, organizational skills and daily multi-tasking.
Lynn University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, pregnancy, parenting status, veteran status or retirement status in its activities and programs. In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Lynn University does not discriminate on the basis of sex. I