This position will assist with Men’s Basketball and be directly responsible for one or two assigned teams. Typical hours for this position are early mornings to noon Monday through Saturday with the possibility of traveling during/throughout the week for the duration of the fall, winter, and spring semesters (10 months).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain knowledge of best practices to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of student-athletes through the development and implementation of safe and effective strength, speed, and conditioning training programs
- Ensure the enhancement of physical and mental development through the establishment of specific training programs and activities to increase the performance of student-athletes.
- Incorporate Hawkins Force Plate testing within the guidelines of the strength of a department.
- Implement training of student-athletes in proper weightlifting techniques, speed/agility/conditioning practices, and proper acclimation protocols.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Sports coverage assistance responsibilities are at the discretion of the direct supervisor.
- BS in Health Science Related Field.
- CSCCA or CSCS Certification.
- SPR Certifications.