Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and two years strength & conditioning experience.
- Current CPR/AED certification required.
- Must currently hold and maintain CSCS or SCCC certification.
- Special Conditions Work Schedule.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Will require early mornings, nights, weekends some holidays and travel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of nutrition guidelines to obtain maximum benefits for student-athletes
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.