The Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach for Men's and Women's Basketball and Men's and Women's Tennis, under general direction from Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, will implement, conduct, monitor strength, and conditioning programs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- At least two years of strength and conditioning experience with NCAA Division I athletics.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of wearable and force-plate technologies.
- Experience with soft tissue techniques.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Effective communication skills for a diverse population.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
The University of Arkansas is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The university welcomes applications without regard to race/color, sex, gender, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, protected veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.