Design, develop, implement and evaluate evidence and scientific-based strength and conditioning programs that may include warm-up/cool-downs, plyometric/speed/change of direction training, strength training, energy system development, recovery, and injury rehabilitation coordination with athletic training staff for assigned teams. Comply with all related NCAA safety guidelines.
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate evidence and scientific-based strength and conditioning programs.
- Create detailed needs analyses for assigned sports in conjunction with sport coaches and support staff.
- Develop a line of communication with the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach and your respective sport coaches regarding the performance and readiness of the student athlete.
- Provide support to assigned teams, working in conjunction with S&C coach assigned to the team.
- Provide input on training theories and methodology adding to an expected level of excellence.
- Cultivate a transdisciplinary mindset within the department through open collaboration with support staff, sport coaches, and administration.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Must possess CSCS or CSCCa certification.