- Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years of strength & conditioning coaching experience at the collegiate or professional sports level.
- Current CPR/AED certification is required.
- Must be able to obtain CSCS or SCCC certification within the allocated time frame per contract.
- Must provide and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Develops and monitors strength & conditioning programs for assigned varsity athletic teams.
- Foresees potential injury risks and takes preventative measures; in the event of injury capable of implementing emergency medical procedures.
- Teaches and supervises proper lifting techniques and assists in spotting when necessary.
- Oversee all aspects of the weight room including but not limited to the assignment of staff for specific sports, training times, facilities, budget, and equipment oversight.
- Organizes team and supervisor orientation, follow-up meetings, in-service training meetings for supervisors, and nutrition and weight management meetings.