Dakota State University athletics department is seeking applicants for an Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach. This is a 12-month position and has multiple responsibilities. This position will be directly responsible for Volleyball, Softball, Track and Field (except the throwers), Cross Country and assisting with Football.
- Masters Degree.
- Current NSCA-CSCS or CSCCa-SCCC certification.
- Current CPR, AED and first aid certification.
- 1-3 years of experience within an high school or collegiate setting.
- Experience with design and implementation of a strength and conditioning program.
- Must be able to work successfully in a dynamic work environment and be a positive team member.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to communicate with diverse constituent groups.
- Must have a passion for the profession and a strong commitment to student-athlete success.
- Masters Degree in a health and human performance or related field.
- Current USA-Weightlifting certification.
- Experience as a collegiate student-athlete.
- Experience with return to play protocol within a high school or collegiate setting.