Cal Poly Athletics is seeking a qualified applicant to fill a temporary strength and conditioning position. The Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach will supervise designated teams as well as provide assistance with all aspects of the Strength & Conditioning program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science or related fields.
- Experience developing and maintaining strength and conditioning programs for student-athletes at the intercollegiate level. Division I preferred.
- Current NSCA CSCS, CPR, AED and First Aid certifications required.
- Knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules and regulations.
- reference will be given to those with experience in working with diverse populations and fostering a collaborative, supportive and inclusive environment.
- Preference will also be given to those with relevant work experience and those who bring professional capabilities.
At California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, we believe that cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity is fundamental to the success of our students, our employees and our community. Bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and value systems fosters the innovative and creative thinking that exemplifies Cal Poly’s values of free inquiry, cultural and intellectual diversity, mutual respect, civic engagement, and social and environmental responsibility. Cal Poly's commitment to diversity informs our efforts in recruitment, hiring and retention. California Polytechnic State University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.