The mission of the NC State Department of Athletics is to prepare student-athletes to compete at the highest level and to inspire them to be leaders now and for the future by providing the best environment to achieve their athletic, academic and personal aspirations as well as providing support for the professional development of our coaches and staff, all within the role of the greater institutional relationships to the University. North Carolina State University competes as an NCAA Division I team in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Essential Job Duties:
- Design and implement a comprehensive strength and conditioning program as related to injury prevention and performance enhancement (strength development, speed development, power development, movement capacity development, etc.) for assigned sport programs.
- Chart and analyze student athlete progress from performance assessments, performance programs in order to evaluate effectiveness of training program.
- Maintain a safe (provide proper teachings of training techniques) and positive training environment for NC state student athletes.
- Enforce weight room rules and etiquette.
- Master’s Degree preferred in Physical Education, Exercise Science or Related Field.
- 4 years experience working full time in a Collegiate Strength & Conditioning program.
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.