With the oversight of the Director of Strength & Conditioning, the Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach for Olympic Sports will prepare male and female student-athletes at the University of Maryland for the rigor and demands of intercollegiate competition.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated experience working with athletic performance programs in a collegiate and/or professional setting.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to work in a team-based environment are essential.
- Experience with player monitoring, reporting and data analytics.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with other performance team members: sports medicine, nutrition, psychology, academic support, and sport coaches.
- Experience working with NCAA Division I Baseball and other Olympic sports preferred.
The University of Maryland, College Park, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.