Dakota State University athletics department is seeking applicants for an Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach. This 12 month position will be directly responsible for strength and conditioning programs for Volleyball, Softball, Track and Field (except the throwers), Cross Country and assisting with Football/Baseball.
- Masters Degree in Exercise Science or a related field is preferred.
- Current NSCA-CSCS or CSCCa-SCCC certification.
- Current CPR, AED and first aid certification.
- 1-3 years of experience within an high school or collegiate setting.
- Experience with design and implementation of a strength and conditioning program.
- Must be able to work successfully in a dynamic work environment and be a positive team member.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to communicate with diverse constituent groups.
- Must have a passion for the profession and a strong commitment to student-athlete success.
- Current USA-Weightlifting certification.
- Experience as a collegiate student-athlete.
- Experience with return to play protocol within a high school or collegiate setting.
DSU is committed to equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.