What You’ll Do – Position Responsibilities:
- Assists with the management of the strength & conditioning department.
- Works directly with the head sport coaches to design and implement of strength and conditioning programs for student-athletes and sports teams.
- Assist with regular testing of student-athletes to determine the effectiveness of the programs.
- Maintain accurate records of student-athlete’s progress within the strength & conditioning department.
- Report the progress of student-athletes to the Director of Strength & Conditioning and the respective head coach.
- Assist with the scheduling and daily upkeep of all strength & conditioning facilities.
- Provide for the proper supervision of student-athletes to ensure that all student-athletes receive proper instruction on the safe usage of weight machines and free weights.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Two or more years of strength and conditioning experience at the collegiate level strongly preferred.
- Experience coaching Women’s Soccer, Women’s Golf, Football and student-athletes of diverse backgrounds preferred.