- Assist in all aspects of the Football Strength and Conditioning Program as assigned by the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach. These responsibilities will change based on previous and continued experience within the field, short and long term goals, and with development plan from Direct Supervisor. Responsible for the mental and physical development on and off the field and must influence young men by a leading as a positive example.
- Must lead and manage Student-Athletes to the standards of Boston College’s vision along with the NCAA Division I football program that competes in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Assist the Athletic Performance Team (Sports Medicine, Nutritionist, Academic Staff, Equipment Staff, Sports Psychology) in all means to promote a safe and healthy environment for the Student-Athlete and work environment for all Staff Members.
- Promote and support the vision and expectations clearly established by the Head Football Coach.
- Competencies in movement analysis and physical preparation.
- Ability to learn advanced skills evolving within the field, more specifically with Technology based equipment (GPS Athlete Tracking System, Heart Rate monitors, Body Fat Composition, etc).
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Bachelor’s Degree and from an accredited College or University in any related field.
- Master’s Degree preferred but not required.
Boston College is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications for women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans.