In this role, you will take direction from the Head Swim Coach. You will be instructing the children in the water, and be hands on with correcting strokes. As an Assistant Swim Coach, you will need to be fun, energetic, and work well with children. You will also assist with swim meets!
- Assisting students in water with proper stroke techniques.
- Communicate techniques to students clear and concisely.
- Ensure practices are running according to the Head Swim Coaches plan.
- Set up and tear down of swim meets and practices.
- Help assign swimmers to the correct lanes during swim meets.
- Creating a fun and inviting environment for students to learn in.
- Must be at least 15 years of age.
- Be able to work a Monday through Thursday from 3:30pm-6pm.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, outgoing, and have a willingness to learn.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must have ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for 8 hours.
- Be able to obtain a StarGuard Elite Lifeguard Certification.
- Swimming proficiency and feels comfortable in the water.