Examples of Duties:
- Coaches competitive year-round program with measurable goals and objectives.
- Assists the Head Recreation Coach in developing an overall training program to prepare athletes to compete, and establishes a competitive training schedule for team members.
- Monitors individual athletes' progressions on skills and techniques.
- Assists in training all other coaches in the program(s).
- Assists in the development of a full meet schedule for all levels of teams.
- Choreographs team routines.
- Assists in the development and presentation of information packets for parents and athletes.
- Works with other Recreation Department staff and associated booster clubs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED (HS/GED) or equivalent in a related field and 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid South Carolina Driver’s License.
- First Aid / CPR certification.