The Brandywine Coatesville & Lionville YMCAs Swim Team is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Swim Coach to deliver a high quality, safe and competitive swim team program for all swimming levels.
- Provide leadership for Swim Team program, activities, practices and swim meets as assigned by the Regional Director of Competitive Aquatics and the Head Swim Coach.
- Deliver and instruct practices and team activities as per the swim team goals.
- Organize and manage swimmers at swim meets.
- Actively promote YMCA Character Development and Core Values.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Competitive swimming experience or swim instruction experience highly preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate all strokes.