The Kennett & Jennersville YMCAs Swim Team is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Swim Coach to deliver a high quality, safe and competitive swim team program for all swimming levels.
- Provide leadership for Swim Team program, activities, practices and swim meets as assigned by the Regional Director of Competitive Aquatics and the Head Swim Coach.
- Deliver and instruct practices and team activities as per the swim team goals.
- Organize and manage swimmers at swim meets.
- Actively promote YMCA Character Development and Core Values.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Competitive swimming experience or swim instruction experience highly preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate all strokes.
The YMCA of the Greater Brandywine considers candidates for all positions on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, genetic information, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or other protected classification and in accordance with applicable federal, state & local laws.