Under the supervision of the Directors of Competitive Swimming, the Assistant Swim Coach has the prime responsibility of execution all coaching duties for the South Shore YMCA Strypers swim team at YMCA branches and/or additional practice locations.
- Execute an integrated swimming program that meets the needs of swimmers of all ages and abilities.
- Attend all scheduled practices.
- Attendance and coaching responsibilities at regular swim meets.
- Address and resolve swimmer/parent issues with the Directors of Competitive Swimming at all times.
- Current Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR Certification.
- Redwoods Child Abuse Prevention.
- USA Swimming Level I and Level II certifications.
- Principles of YMCA Swimming and Diving (within first year of employment).