- To carry out the objectives of the sports program as outlined by the athletic director.
- To assist the head coach in fulfilling administrative, program coordination, and developmental duties and responsibilities.
- To instruct participants in individual, group, and team techniques, tactics, and physical training necessary for the realization of success.
- To implement teaching and coaching philosophies consistent with the Kennewick School District and Washington Interscholastic Activities Association mission statements.
- Possess current First Aid/CPR cards and be versed in related preventative health and training standards.
- Meet and maintain coaching standards as determined by the Kennewick School District and the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 - or have the approved exemption.
The Kennewick School District provides equal access to all programs and services without discrimination based on sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation, including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or use of trained dog, guide or service animal by a person with a disability, and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.