Westchester Hills Golf Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Swim Coach. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Swim Instructor:
- Supervises and observes swimmers at all times to ensure their safety.
- Plan swim practices daily and organizes a season plan for the swim team.
- Assists in organizing clinics and private swimming lessons for members as directed by department manager.
- Enforces the rules of conduct.
- Provides lessons in line with WSI or USA Swim Coach guidelines
- Organize and support scheduling of lessons and billing with Wellness Director
- Attends youth spirit and social functions of the Club are requested to help build relationships with parents and interest in swim lessons.
- Communicated with parents and swimmers regarding progress and improvement.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); two to four years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPR, First Aid and Lifeguard Certification, Water Safety or USA Swim Coach Certifications.