- Assist with coaching intercollegiate Men's and Women's Swimming by instructing team concepts, position skills, and promoting safety matters during practices and during competition; assist with organizing and conducting practice sessions.
- Help plan and execute a training program with coaching staff with emphasis on team building, improvement and winning; exhibit excellence in recruiting efforts.
- Encourage and promote excellence in academics, athletics, and life-skills to student athletes.
- Abide by all UNC, ACC, and NCAA regulations.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules/regulations and swimming coaching experience at the intercollegiate level preferred.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree required (or foreign degree equivalent) with at least 1 year of experience in relevant independent instructional or educational activities; specific minimum experience is at the discretion of the Director of Athletics