- Assist in planning and execution of practice sessions that feature the education of student-athletes in the development of techniques, skills and theory of the sport.
- Identify and evaluate prospective student athletes who are good fits for the university both athletically and academically; communicating with PSAs and families; processing official and unofficial visits while communicating through the completion of necessary admissions and university documents.
- Assist in student-athlete personnel meetings
- Monitor the conditioning and training of team members in conjunction with athletic trainers and team physicians.
- Comprehend and operate by standards set forth in the NCAA and APU Manuals, while working cooperatively with university coaches, staff, faculty, and community members.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous coaching, playing, and/or teaching experience.
- 2-4 years experience.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled unless otherwise stated. Azusa Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.