The swim coach is responsible for assisting the Head Swim Coach in teaching the year round swim team (TBAC - Tampa Bay Aquatic Club) and also offering individual swim lessons for Members in a safe, fun environment that exceeds the Members expectations.
- Write sets for practices and be on deck Monday - Friday (occasional Saturdays) from 5-7 p.m.
- Attend swim meets and warm-ups
- Assist in the setup of the pool for practices and home swim meets
- Promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club.
- Must have experience in competitive swimming or be a certified swim coach (if you are not USA Swim Coach Certified you can get if hired).
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Certification in CPR, First Aid and AED within 6 months of employment.