To foster the quest for excellence by assisting in creating an educational and competitive experience for student-athletes within an atmosphere of sportsmanship, developing individual and team potential by promoting high standards of competence, character, inclusivity, civility, and citizenship.
Student-athletes shall receive instruction designed to: promote moral values; achieve individual & team accomplishments; develop acceptable social behavior, self-discipline, and self-confidence; and build individual self-esteem.
- Energetic, athletic, and willing to work with students in a positive leading role.
- Develop drill and practice activities that teach and enhance individual/team skill development necessary for achievement in the activity.
- Coordinates all aspects of the activity such as, but not limited to, practices and games
- Assumes responsibility for the regulations under MSHSAA and Title IX.
- Maintain responsibility for maintenance and proper utilization of facilities.
- Ability to work successfully with high school students, parents, school staff, and the public.