Grinnell College seeks an Assistant Swim and Diving Coach who will work with the Head Coach to develop and maintain a positive student-athlete experience that focuses on student-athlete development, building an inclusive culture, and recruiting, matriculating, and retaining elite prospective student-athletes.
- Work with specific sub-groups of student athletes, practice planning, video/technical review, and analysis.
- Conduct team, group and individual meetings with students focusing on skill development and team culture building.
- Could include travel planning, equipment management, maintenance of facility, monitoring student-athlete academic success.
- Work with head coaches and the enrollment office to identify, target, recruit and yield high-level student athletes, and support a diverse group of academically and athletically talented student-athletes.
- Assist head coach with travel planning, equipment management, facility maintenance and monitoring student-athlete academic success.
- Associate’s Degree.
- Less than 6 month.
- Candidates should Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Able to utilize interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate, motivate, and partner across all campus constituents.
- Plan, organize, and efficiently manage their workload.
- Communicate effectively utilizing various modes of communication.
- Possess an understanding of NCAA Division III and conference rules and regulations.